Engaging hands-on activities and real-life experiences allow children at different stages to explore and learn together.
The Flight Unit Study is broken down into ten topics with manageable, bite-sized amounts of information:
- Topic 1: History of Airplanes
- Topic 2: Aerodynamics
- Topic 3: How Do Airplanes Turn?
- Topic 4: Carrying Heavy Loads
- Topic 5: Principles of Flight: Lift
- Topic 6: Principles of Flight: Thrust
- Topic 7: Principles of Flight: Drag
- Topic 8: Principles of Flight: Weight
- Topic 9: How Do Birds Fly?
- Topic 10: Why Do Birds Fly in a V?