One page a day is all it takes for a rock-solid foundation in math!
Grade One Math takes you on a magical storybook adventure.
Written as a storybook, Grade One Math is engaging, meaningful, and fun. Join Princess Nora, Prince Dylan, and Princess Clara as they explore all five of the math strands in the magical village of Wee Learning Kingdom.
The Grade One Math Curriculum covers the following core skills:
- Algebra: Identify and describe patterns, and create and translate patterns, using a variety of shapes and objects.
- Financial Literacy: Identify and add coins and bills up to $2.00 (a Canadian version and an American version is available).
- Spatial Sense: Learn and sort 2D and 3D shapes by attributes, construct 3D shapes and identify the 2D objects found within them.
- Data: Sort sets of data about people or things by an attribute, collect data, and organize data into tally tables.
- Numbers: Read, represent, compose and decompose whole numbers up to 50 using a variety of techniques.
It's All About Quality Over Quantity
Skip the struggles and spend your days doing what brings you joy, knowing you have your core math skills covered in one page a day.
Grade One Math is for children who:
- know their numbers up to 10
- understand what the numbers up to 10 represent
Not quite there yet? Check out Kindergarten at Home, which introduces your child to letters, numbers, and more through hands-on play and real-life experiences.
Need a bit more of a challenge? Check out the Grade Two Math Curriculum!