Note: This resource is available for Pre-Order. Grade Three Literacy & Math Curriculum orders are expected to ship early January 2024.
One hour a day is all it takes for a rock-solid foundation!
Grade Three Math takes you on a magical storybook adventure.
Written as a storybook, Grade Three Math is engaging, meaningful, and fun. Join Declan, his family, and their animals as they explore the five math strands.
The Grade Three Math Curriculum covers the following core skills:
- Algebra: Identify, extend, and create patterns, as well as demonstrate an understanding of expressions, equalities, and inequalities. Coding concepts are introduced.
- Financial Literacy: Demonstrate an understanding of the value and use of currency by determining the amount of change that would be required in a variety of situations.
- Spatial Sense: Compare and estimate measurements as well as study geometric properties and spatial relationships in order to navigate the world around them.
- Data: Analyse data to make informed decisions and determine the likelihood that events will happen.
- Numbers: demonstrate an understanding of numbers up to 1000 and describe various ways they are used in everyday life. Compare, order, build, and decompose numbers up to 1000 and learn about fractions and rounding.
The Grade Three Math Curriculum is for children who:
- can confidently count to 100
Not quite there yet? Check out the Grade Two Literacy & Math Curriculum, which is perfect for children who can read three letter words (such as 'cat'), are beginning to recognize some sight words, understand concretely how to make 10 (such as '1 and 9', '2 and 8,' etc.), and can count to 25 or higher.
NOTE: Grade Three Literacy & Math Curriculum Pre-Orders are expected to be delivered early January 2024.