36-weeks of engaging, curriculum-based exercises. All math core skills are covered with only one page per day!
Give your child rock-solid core skills in only one page per day!
If you believe in the power of child-led learning, and also believe that children need rock-solid core skills, then you and I are birds of a feather!
This is exactly why I created the Math Core Skill Coursebook. One page per day is all it takes to ensure all boxes are checked and deep, meaningful math core skills are covered.
The Math Level One Coursebook is for you if your child:
- knows their numbers up to 10
- understands what the numbers up to 10 represent
Not quite there yet? Check out Kindergarten at Home, which introduces your child to letters, numbers, and more through hands-on play and real-life experiences.
Level One Math takes you on a magical storybook adventure.
Written as a storybook, Level One Math is engaging, meaningful, and fun. Join Princess Nora, Prince Dylan, and Princess Clara as they explore all five of the math strands in the magical village of Wee Learning Kingdom.
The math curriculum covers the following core skills:
- Algebra: Identify and describe patterns, and create and translate patterns, using a variety of shapes and objects.
- Financial Literacy: Identify and add coins and bills up to $2.00 (a Canadian version and an American version is available).
- Spatial Sense: Learn and sort 2D and 3D shapes by attributes, construct 3D shapes and identify the 2D objects found within them.
- Data: Sort sets of data about people or things by an attribute, collect data, and organize data into tally tables.
- Numbers: Read, represent, compose and decompose whole numbers up to 50 using a variety of techniques.
The Core Skills Bundle is perfect for:
- temporary homeschooling
- home learning or unschooling
- homeschooling longhaulers
- summer learning
- filling gaps in learning caused by a disruptive year