A calm and happy household is possible.
- A list of the five materials that will be used for that month's activities
- An undated calendar with links to your daily Quiet Time activities
- A coursebook with a photo and simple instructions for each activity
- A detailed description of one of the 6 Golden Rules to help you and your child get the most from this calming time of day
"I honestly didn't think a calm home was a possibility for me. Having three children under three is busy, but I am now in control - and happy."
—Jennifer, Mom of 3 under 3
You want a calm and happy household. You also want (and deserve) time to yourself. But is that even possible with little ones at home?
My kids are busy, and things at home used to be downright hard for me too. I couldn't have a shower, talk on the phone, or do anything for myself—and it was taking its toll.
My children were having tantrums and meltdowns, and I was cranky and easily irritated.
Then, I discovered the magic of Quiet Time, and I suddenly had the time to myself I so desperately needed.
And the best part? My children were becoming calmer and happier!
You can go from chaotic to calm, too. Transform your home with Quiet Time.
During Quiet Time, your child plays independently while YOU recharge, unwind and relax.
While Quiet Time is beneficial to our mental health as grown-ups, it is crucial for our children's development. Daily Quiet Time allows our children to:
- enjoy a daily period of quiet reflection
- consolidate learning from throughout the day
- work through and reflect on issues or conflicts
- build fine motor, academic, and problem-solving skills
- practice problem-solving and independence
"Quiet time is my favourite time of the day and allows me to really make the most of my time with my kids, as I get to have little breaks!"
—Joya, Mom of twins