The secret to a magical (and learning-filled) summer at home.
Our children deserve a whimsical and magical summer. This year more than any other.
And WE deserve an easy and relaxing summer this year more than ever! This is why I am so excited to bring you Summer Camp at Home.
- Everyday materials with almost no prep needed
- Teacher created, checking all educational boxes to give our children an added leg up (things got a little crazy this year, after all!)
Here's what you can expect with Summer Camp at Home:
You'll start your day with an interesting fact to spark curiosity, a curated YouTube video to visually immerse yourself in the topic, a recommended book, and a math or literacy enrichment question (with modified levels fitting for the whole family!).
In the afternoon, you'll dive into an engaging hands-on activity related to that day's topic. Each activity targets specific skills, such as science, art, social studies, geography, critical thinking, early engineering, and creativity.
And before bed? Perhaps a magical conversation prompted by that day's discussion question.
Creating these magical, learning-filled days is as easy to establish as you could imagine!
- Weeks 1-2: Seeds & Plants
- Weeks 3-4: Stars & Constellations
- Weeks 5-6: Rainforest
Get all 6 weeks of material now and go through them at YOUR own pace.
- A hands-on activity for deep learning
- A math or literacy enrichment activity
- A curated YouTube video and book suggestion
- Explanation of the science behind the activities
- Plus bonuses printables!