The secret to a magical and learning-filled summer.
Our children deserve a summer full of beautiful memories. And we deserve an easy and relaxing summer.
Both are possible with Summer Camp at Home!
- Teacher-created hands-on activities
- Every day materials with almost no prep required
- Everything planned for you day by day
It's easy! Six weekly themes guide you through the summer with daily stories and hands-on activities.
How the Little Kid Version Works
- Week 1: Butterflies
- Week 2: Bumblebees
- Week 3: Stars & Constellations
- Week 4: Flowers
- Week 5: Frogs
- Week 6: Birds
As you tuck your child into bed each night, you read a short story together. These whimsical stories also teach your little one about animal life cycles, anatomy, constellations, and more.
The next day, you enjoy a simple, hands-on activity that relates to the story. The activities are play-based with minimal prep, helping to solidify the learning from the short story.
What's Included in the Little Kid Version
6 Whimsical Short Stories: Each theme includes a whimsical—and factual!—five-part short story to enjoy together at bedtime.
30 Hands-On Activities: Each theme includes five hands-on activities that relate to the story. Many activities also include optional extensions to further learning.
Beautiful Printables: Extend and beautify your play and learning! 16 pages of printables, including letter and number cards, puzzles, and more.
Books, Snack Ideas, and More: Each theme includes extra book suggestions, a song or poem, a snack idea, and a game for when your little one can't get enough!
Take a sneak peek at the butterfly theme!
This week, you read all about Monica the Monarch Butterfly. You follow her journey from caterpillar to butterfly, and as you do, you learn all about the butterfly life cycle, symmetry, butterfly anatomy, and even migration!
- 5-Part Story Featuring Monica the Monarch Butterfly
Monday: Counting and Patterning Caterpillar Craft
- Tuesday: A Butterfly Art Project
- Wednesday: Butterfly Anatomy with Loose Parts
- Thursday: Silly Straw Tongue Activity
- Friday: Symmetrical Letter Hunt
Plus three recommended books and a butterfly-themed song, snack idea, and a game to enjoy!
How the Big Kid Version Works
- Weeks 1-2: Pollinators
- Weeks 3-4: Sun Science
- Weeks 5-6: Nature
Introduce the day's topic with an interesting fact. You can also enjoy a curated YouTube video, a recommended book, and a math or literacy enrichment question (including modified levels fitting for the whole family).
Dive into a hands-on activity relating to the topic. With an integrated learning approach, a variety of subjects are incorporated into each and every theme.
And before bed, enjoy a beautiful conversation together. Each daily topic includes a discussion question to spark deep conversations.
What's Included in the Big Kid Version
30 Hands-On Activities: Each theme includes ten hands-on activities. Many activities also include optional extensions to further learning.
30 Enrichment Questions: Each topic includes either a math or literacy enrichment question, with modified levels fitting for children ages 6 to 12 years old.
Beautiful Printables: Extend and beautify your play and learning! 13 pages of printables, including plant and animal life cycles, a scavenger hunt, and more..
Videos, Books, Prompts, & More: Each topic also includes a curated YouTube video and recommended book, as well as an interesting fact and discussion question.
Take a sneak peek at the pollinators theme!
Over two weeks, you will learn all about different kinds of pollinators, how pollination happens, and why it is so important.
- Day 1: What are Pollinators?—Play a Pollinator Animal Match Game
- Day 2: Importance of Pollination—Pollinators on Your Plate Art Project
- Day 3: Flower Anatomy—Perform a Flower Dissection
- Day 4: Honey Bees—Watercolor Honey Bee Art Project
- Day 5: Solitary Bees—Build a Bee House
- Day 6: Hummingbirds—Pollinator Puppet Craft
- Day 7: Butterflies—Butterfly Design and Build Challenge
- Day 8: Black & White Ruffed Lemur—Pollinator Habitats Activity
- Day 9: Fruit Bats—Make a Bat Pollinator Fruit Salad
- Day 10: Planting for Pollinators—Plan a Pollinator Garden
Digital or Printed & Shipped
Start Summer Camp at Home today. Your materials will be emailed to you instantly as PDFs. You can choose to print your materials at home or send them to a local print shop.
- 6-Week Summer Camp at Home Little Kid Edition Coursebook
- 6-Week Summer Camp at Home Big Kid Edition Coursebook
- Beautiful watercolor printables
- Colors in nature vocabulary cards
- Numbers in nature vocabulary cards
- All materials delivered to your inbox instantly in PDF format
- Delivered instantly in PDF format
Printed & Shipped
Everything you need at your doorstep. Your materials will be carefully packaged and shipped via Priority Mail. Enjoy that Christmas morning feeling when you open the box and explore Summer Camp at Home.
- 6-Week Summer Camp at Home Little Kid Edition Coursebook, coilbound
- 6-Week Summer Camp at Home Big Kid Edition Coursebook, coilbound
- Beautiful watercolor printables, printed on cardstock
- Colors in nature vocabulary cards, printed on cardstock
- Numbers in nature vocabulary cards, printed on cardstock
- All materials printed and shipped to your door
- You will also receive digital copies so you can start browsing your resources today!
- Delivered instantly in PDF format
- FREE Shipping to Canada and USA!