Do ONE no-prep, playful activity a day, and give your child EVERY SKILL needed to ROCK Kindergarten.
You will cover:
- Letters, sounds, and pre-reading skills.
- Numbers, counting, and foundational math skills.
- Experiences with developing fine and gross motor skills, crossing the midline, and so many others.
- Social skills—think you can't develop social skills at home? Think again! This section is a real eye-opener.
As a Kindergarten Teacher, I want to empower you to teach your child.
You want your little one to be strong, confident, and ready for Kindergarten in every way. But how can you ensure they aren't going to struggle?
As a parent, there is no one else in this world who can better prepare your child for school. Perhaps you just need a hand to hold. Perhaps a Kindergarten teacher's hand?
Well, reach out Mama! I'm right here. Together, we are going to get that brilliant child of yours sparkling and ready to shine.
90% of a child's brain growth happens before they start Kindergarten.
Those first five years of life help shape how a child's brain develops. During this time, over one million new neural connections are made every second, more than at any other time in life. It's no wonder that experiences early in life can have a lasting impact on a child's later learning, behavior, and health!
So how do we support our children during those crucial years? We talk, read, play, sing, laugh, dance, discover, jump, climb, and explore.
Play into Kindergarten Readiness guides you this crucial period, step-by-step, day-by-day, with activities that naturally build upon each other. Your little one will be ready to ROCK Kindergarten!
Let's get your little one playing into Kindergarten Readiness.
Play into Kindergarten Readiness is a NO PREP program that requires only 20 minutes a day. It includes:
- 8 Video Sessions giving you the complete Kindergarten Readiness experience
- 7-Month Coursebook with one 20-minute activity per day (or choose two activities per day to move through the program faster!)
- 6 Recommended Books for each monthly theme
- Beautiful Printables and Vocabulary Cards to extend the learning
- Plus Bonus Activities and craft ideas to keep learning and making memories together
Did you know that phonological awareness is the strongest predictor of early reading success?
Phonological awareness involves hearing and manipulating the sounds in words, including rhyming, identifying individual sounds, stretching those sounds out, and pushing them back together.
Through playful games and activities, your child will master all seven phonological awareness skills in Play into Kindergarten Readiness, giving your little one the strongest foundation for reading readiness.