Imagine waking up each day this month and jumping right into the spirit of Halloween, making special memories, and having so much fun with your children, while still learning all day long.
THAT is Halloween School.
Halloween School includes:
- 10 hands-on learning activities,
- 5 literacy activities,
- 5 math activities,
- plus recommended books, videos, interesting facts, discussion questions, and more!
The activities have modifications making them appropriate for children from Grade One to Grade Eight—even Kindergarteners will love it!
The hands-on activities in Halloween School this year are AMAZING! You'll enjoy:
- A printable balancing bat made out of paper that will balance on the tip of your finger by his nose. Like Halloween magic!
- A skeleton silhouette craft that will be perfect to hang in your window this Halloween.
- A perfect pumpkin pointillism project—say that three times fast!
- A witch's brew where you'll combine slime, magic lake water, bone dust, and the secret ingredient to create a magical potion.
- Adorable tealight ghosts that look like they're floating!
- A spooky spider race, beautiful yarn wrapped spider webs, and so much more!
- And so much more!
I can't wait for you to join us in Halloween School!
|Number of Pages (Coursebook)||28|
|Number of Pages (Printables)||25|
|Recommended Age Range||4 to 12 Years|
|Program Length||2 to 4 Weeks|
|Available Formats||Digital PDF