Struggling with the idea of sending your child to Kindergarten?
Keep them home.
As an experienced teacher, let me assure you that any curious and loving parent armed with Kindergarten at Home is unmatched as their child’s best teacher.
Kindergarten at Home is a 36-week curriculum that covers all core skills through play.
From literacy and numeracy, to critical thinking, problem-solving, and emotional wellness, your little one will be set to soar.
How is Kindergarten at Home structured?
Each week, you have three mornings with planned activities—these are the core skills.
The rest of the week is comprised of deep learning and quality time with your child making art, cooking together, exploring books, and singing songs. Plus some quiet, independent play to give you both a rest.
- 36-Week Activity Plan: Cover all core skills in three mornings a week.
- Songs, Poems, Books, and Short Stories: Create a literacy-rich environment for your child.
- Deep Learning Activities: Enjoy quality time making art and cooking together.
- Quiet Time Activities: A daily period of rest and quiet, independent play.
Kindergarten at Home offers a unique approach to literacy.
We introduce the letters in a special order that allows your child to start making words right away.
It is fundamentally important to use this method, as it sets children up perfectly for reading success.
Plus, no more worksheets!
The curriculum is entirely play-based.
That's right, no more worksheets! Purposeful play allows your little one to grow imagination, build vocabulary and further learning with open-ended questions and exploration.
Simple and stress-free for you. Whimsical and engaging for your child.
Explore 18 beautiful themes.
| Fall Sessions:
Each theme includes:
- Two-week activity plan with 18 activities, designed to be completed over three mornings per week
- 1 song or poem relating to the theme
- 1 short story relating to the theme
- 1 phonological awareness activity
- 1 cooking project
- 1 art project
- 5 quiet time activities
- 5 recommended books relating to the theme
- Plus printables and watercolor vocabulary cards to extend learning
|Number of Pages (Coursebook)||232|
|Number of Pages (Printables)||40|
|Recommended Age Range||4 to 6 Years|
|Program Length||36 Weeks|
|Available Formats||Digital PDF, Hardcopy*
|Bundle and Save||The Everything Kindergarten Bundle|
*Note: Printed & Shipped orders include a Free Digital Copy and Free Shipping to Canada and the US.
Is your little one not quite ready for Kindergarten at Home? Try Play into Kindergarten Readiness, my preschool program for children ages 3-5!