Learn how to promote positive behaviours helping your child to be honest, responsible, courageous, hopeful, gracious, compassionate, kind, and grateful.
Sometimes our children's behaviour can be undesirable. Lying, fighting, disrespect ... or anxiety and worry.
How can we fix this?
We want our children to be kind, caring, and good, but it can be hard to know where to begin.
If only there were a resource to show you the way! OH WAIT ... there is!
It's time to get the support you need and your questions answered. With this workbook and video course, you will feel confident knowing exactly how to best manage your child's behaviour.
Give your little one the skills to become the very best version of themselves.
Throughout the workbook, your child will learn to recognize and display these 8 important character traits and their corresponding affirmations:
- I am gracious; I have good manners.
- I am responsible; I do what I am supposed to do.
- I am courageous; I can do hard things.
- I am compassionate; I help others.
- I am honest; I tell the truth.
- I am kind; I treat others with love.
- I am hopeful; I believe good things will happen.
- I am grateful; I show appreciation.
Learning about positive character traits in this special way promotes a growth mindset.
In the workbook, each character trait includes:
- An introduction with a sweet story, highlighting an animal that demonstrates each trait (hello, Gracious Gorilla!)
- A dilemma that encourages children to empathise with the animal and decide what they could and should do
- Two synonyms for each character trait, building vocabulary to recognize this trait in the real world
- Activities and discussion questions, focusing on how the traits build feelings of pride and happiness
- Space to record three times your child displays each character trait
- An affirmation sheet for your child to fill out, display, and read aloud with pride
Plus, get expert tips from a Child Psychologist in the video course!
The video course includes:
- An introduction with 5 tips to keep in mind when embarking on this journey with your little one
- A definition and synonyms for each character trait
- Why these character traits are important for our children
- Case studies of how you could approach a common dilemma related to each character trait, with tips straight from a Child Psychologist
With this character development bundle, you will receive:
17-page printable workbook, including a story, activities, and discussion questions for 8 core character traits
- 1-page complete, full-colour printable affirmations
- Video course with Sarah (former teacher and current homeschooling mom) and John (Child Psychologist)
- 1 introductory video with tips to help you on your journey
- 8 core character trait videos with case studies
The digital files (workbook PDF and link to videos) will be emailed to you upon purchase.