Engaging hands-on activities and real-life experiences allow children at different stages to explore and learn together.
The Rainforest Unit Study is broken down into ten topics with manageable, bite-sized amounts of information:
- Topic 1: What is a Rainforest?
- Topic 2: Tropical vs. Temperate
- Topic 3: Top Layer: Canopy
- Topic 4: Middle Layer: Understory
- Topic 5: Bottom Layer: Forest Floor
- Topic 6: Biodiversity
- Topic 7: Amazon Rainforest
- Topic 8: Indigenous People
- Topic 9: Congo Rainforest
- Topic 10: Daintree Rainforest