When you have a toddler, the days are l-o-n-g.
You're busier than ever, but also bored out of your mind.
You want to cherish these moments, but also can’t wait until nap time.
Let's make those long days beautiful.
Toddlerhood is exhausting, but it can also be the most rewarding. I've been there with my own children. Four times, in fact.
With one simple activity, our days fell into a lovely rhythm.
When my boys were toddlers, I started How Wee Learn and committed to doing one craft or activity a day. This structure allowed us to break up long days—and thrive.
I want that for you too.
Introducing: Playful Days Toddler Program
One activity a day—full of fun and learning—for you and your toddler to enjoy together.
Structure your days with a beautiful weekly rhythm.
Each week in Playful Days follows a purposeful pattern:
- Monday: A themed sensory bin to ignite imagination, engage the senses, and build vocabulary, too.
- Tuesday: A craft or fine motor activity to strengthen little hand muscles and spark creativity.
- Wednesday: A gross motor activity to build muscles and get those little ones on the move.
- Thursday: A language development activity to grow literacy skills through play.
- Friday: A scavenger hunt or imaginative world play for a whimsical childhood full of joy.
Playful Days provides your little one with a beautiful foundation—and just the right amount of structure for those long days at home.
Explore the world through seven playful themes.
Playful Days consists of seven themes spanning four weeks each. Immerse yourself in the beauty of animals, the ocean, food, colours and shapes, and more with one activity a day.
The seven themes included are:
- Colours and Shapes
- The Five Senses
- The Seasons
- The Ocean
Life with toddlers is messy, but it can also be beautiful.
Be proud to share with family and friends how you are spending your days at home!
Within each theme, you will find:
- Simple instructions for your daily craft or activity
- Watercolour vocabulary cards
- A poster with the theme's poem to display
- Extra printables to extend the learning and beauty
- Recommended books to take out from the library
- A collection of bonus crafts and activities for when your little one can't get enough of that month's theme!
You're going to love these playful days with your toddler!
Start your playful days today. Your materials will be emailed to you instantly as PDFs. You can choose to print your materials at home or send them to a local print shop.
You will receive:
- Coursebook with 28 weeks of activities
- 56 watercolour vocabulary cards
- 7 posters featuring each theme's poem
- Beautiful printables to accompany and expand on the activities
- All materials delivered to your inbox instantly in PDF format
|Number of Pages (Coursebook)||48|
|Number of Pages (Printables)||36|
|Recommended Age Range||1.5 to 3 Years|
|Program Length||28 Weeks / 7 Months|
|Available Formats||Digital PDF, Hardcopy*
*Note: Printed & Shipped orders include a Free Digital Copy and Free Shipping to Canada and the US.