Living within the seasons gifts children an enchanting classroom without walls.
Each season weaves a tapestry of learning—right from your kitchen window.
Through the seasons, children grasp life's rhythm, discovering endless lessons, sparking curiosity and creativity, and growing a love for the world around them.
Seasonal Living with Littles makes Mother Nature your guide. It provides crafts and activities for every season, ideas for celebrating the solstices and equinoxes, and provides captivating nature table landscapes to capture the wonder and ignite the imaginations of little minds.
Here’s How it Works:
Seasonal Living for Littles is your season-by-season, month-by-month resource for natural living with your little ones.
Every season, you will enjoy beautiful original art and a handwork project created just for you, Mama.
You will also enjoy a poem, nature sensory play, and new seasonal crafts and activities every month.
And at the heart of it all, in the heart of your home, I teach you how to create a Nature Table. A Nature Table is a special place where the outside is welcomed into your home. It is a place for little minds to wonder and for imaginations to soar. It is a space for quiet reflection in increasingly busy worlds.
Here’s What’s included:
Seasonal Living with Littles walks you through all four seasons and includes:
- Four Beautiful, Original Pieces of Art: Each season includes a piece of art created by a local artist. If you look closely, you will notice the Adult Craft for the season incorporated into the art.
- Four Poems: Singing a short, seasonal song is a wonderful way to build fun into your day—and to build literacy skills as well.
- Information About the Solstices or Equinoxes: Written in child-friendly language, you will confidently be able to explain these natural phenomenon to your little ones.
- Activities and Celebration Ideas for the Solstices and Equinoxes: Start some new, simple traditions as you live beautifully within the seasons. Say goodbye to one season and welcome the next with these celebration ideas.
- Four Nature Tables: Each season shares a description for creating your very own seasonal nature table in your home.
- Four Adult Handwork Projects: We are creative beings, and you will be rekindling your creativity with this resource! Each handwork project is simple and creates a beautiful keepsake you will treasure for years to come.
- 12 Sensory Bin Descriptions: Every month, you will have instructions for creating a simple, nature-inspired sensory bin for your little one.
- Weekly Seasonal Crafts and Activities: Every week, you will have a new seasonal craft or activity to enjoy with your little one.
As you dive into Seasonal Living with Littles, you are going to discover it supports your well-being every bit as much as your little ones.