Popping letters, colours, numbers, and more on stair risers makes it so easy to practice learning skills every time you go up the stairs. This makes playful learning everyday magically happen!
This activity bundle has everything you need to get those little ones learning and playing each and every time you go up those stairs. Oh! And should you have no stairs… just pop these cards on a wall in a hallway.
You receive over 47 games and activity ideas for how to use these cards with this bundle.
Here are a few of the ideas for the number cards:
- pop them on the stairs, stand at the bottom, toss a sock and call out what the sock hits!
- call out every other number as you walk up the stairs
- skip count as you go up the stairs
- trace each number with your finger as you go up the stairs
- have a scavenger hunt and place one item on the stair with the number one, two of the same item on the stair with the number two, and so on (being careful to guard the stairs so no one trips with this one!)
And oodles more!
The 40 cards include:
- letters of the alphabet
- days of the week
- months of the year
- math symbols
- 2D and 3D shapes