With beautiful activities designed for 4 to 12-year-olds, the whole family has fun learning together.
Each of our Family Unit Studies explores ten topics through integrated learning. In the Flight Family Unit Study, you will explore:
- Topic 1: History of Airplanes
- Topic 2: Aerodynamics
- Topic 3: How Do Airplanes Turn?
- Topic 4: Carrying Heavy Loads
- Topic 5: Principles of Flight: Lift
- Topic 6: Principles of Flight: Thrust
- Topic 7: Principles of Flight: Drag
- Topic 8: Principles of Flight: Weight
- Topic 9: How Do Birds Fly?
- Topic 10: Why Do Birds Fly in a V?
|Number of Pages (Coursebook)||28|
|Number of Pages (Printables)||5|
|Recommended Age Range||4 to 12 Years|
|Program Length||2 to 4 Weeks|
|Available Formats||Digital PDF
|Bundle and Save||Available as part of the Creative Scientists Bundle and The Family Unit Study Mega Bundle|
Reignite a love of learning in your homeschool.
I’m a second year homeschooling mom, first time creating a curriculum on my own. We are LOVING the family units. We are using them for our 1st, 4th, and 6th graders, and our 4 year old is tagging along. They are just so well put together: they’re engaging, fun, and long enough to gain great information but short enough to keep interest at all levels.
I love the differentiation for the different grade levels of our kids, too. It’s empowering to see them recognize they all might be learning the same material, but they have different levels of understanding to go along with the knowledge.