Engaging hands-on activities and real-life experiences allow children at different stages to explore and learn together.
The Seeds & Plants Unit Study is broken down into ten topics with manageable, bite-sized amounts of information:
- Topic 1: Four Types of Plants
- Topic 2: Parts of a Seed
- Topic 3: The Plant Life Cycle
- Topic 4: Parts of a Plant
- Topic 5: Photosynthesis
- Topic 6: Pollination
- Topic 7: Spreading Seeds
- Topic 8: Plant Adaptations
- Topic 9: Why Do We Need Plants?
- Topic 10: Get Growing!